Saturday, November 10, 2007

?

Yes, it is still raining.
I swear I am in the world's worst mood ever so I have had to put myself into seclusion for the fear of committing murder.
Had an exam this morning - ironically enough, for mental health. Let me just say I am very mentally unhealthy after that. Was almost late too - had to leave at 7.30, and woke up at 7.22. Great start to the day.
Felt my spirits lift a little as I had coffee with Lil G, and sat in Gloria Jeans for well over an hour chatting about the insignificant aspects of the world. I helped her choose a dress for her sister's birthday dinner and dropped her home. Just as I was heading home myself, it began to pour. Great.
It wasn't until I got home at 4pm that I realised I hadn't eaten lunch. Now my tummy is full of a gurgly mess - What? Food? I remember that - vaguely...
That's what bloody stress does to you.
When I'm stressed I'm a completely different person. I fight with everyone and don't give a shit about the world. Even my posts don't make sense - no wonder no-one reads them.
Before I give the impression that I really am losing the plot, I'm going to sign off.
I'll be back when I find my sanity. (Oops - too late!)

No comments: