Monday, April 17, 2006

Goodbye MySpace - and good riddence!

Yes, there is now a real reason that I have left MySpace blogging for dead.
After posting my farewell blog I received a comment from Miss Priss saying that the reason no-one comments on my blogs is because I offend them all in the process.
Apparently I put so much of my heart into creating a post that I over-step the mark and shy readers away from commenting, as they fear I am writing about them.
This is just so stupid. It is my blog, my opinion and my right! If you get offended my what I have to say, don't read it. It's not my fault that you find truth in what I say.

I think what angers me the most is that it's ok for these people to get drunk, contract STD's and call me at all hours of the morning telling me how pissed they are, but I cannot have an opinion. God knows that they all have one about me.
It was only last week that Miss Priss told me that I was 'Miss Perfect'. I don't know about you, but with the condescending tone I received it in, I felt inferior and humiliated.
I don't drink because I respect my brain cells too much - I'll remind you of that in 10 years time.

Yes, I am sorry for my repetitive venting, but this is what I use my blogs for.
Word of advice - if you don't like it, then don't come crying to me because you won't get any sympathy!

[♥]

No comments: