Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vogue

My past 48 hours have primarily been spent shopping. As the new winter collections have just been released into the stores, I was able to peruse and ponder this season's looks. Perhaps not such a good idea the day after payday.
So after 2 days, numerous blisters and hundreds of shops (and dollars - shh!), these are my observations of the must-haves this winter:
  • Cropped jackets
  • Long cardigans/knitwear
  • Animal print
  • Leggings
  • The colour purple
  • Fingerless biker gloves
  • Studs
  • Silk scarves
  • Hounds tooth print (I am a little excited by this actually)

So I wait for the colder weather to set in so I can trial my new outfits on everyone else's judgemental eyes. Until then, I will admire the beauty of Yves Saint Laurent's new wallet. It is so Parisienne Chic:

No comments: